PROJECT iAm’s GOAL: Project iAm’s main goal is to provide scholarship opportunities to children living within the autism spectrum to our Toledo Area Families. As funds become available, we hope to distribute finances to families no matter how big or small the amount may be. Please feel free to fill out our scholarship applications for our committee to review. We hope we can continue to help children receive the treatment they need to fight this prominent disorder.
CRITERIA: Project iAm prides itself on distributing funds to families, no matter what their choice of treatment or economic status may be. Project iAm does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, or any other preferences. Please note that because it is our local community that supports us, we aim to redistribute our funding throughout it. Although there are no lines that are necessarily drawn, please take that into consideration before submitting an application. As our scholarship committee begins their long process of choosing which children receive funding, several factors come into play, including, but not limited to the following:
- your child’s story and your families struggles with this disorder
- financial need
- volunteer work and time contribution to Project iAm: PLEASE NOTE THAT VOLUNTEERS OF PROJECT IAM WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR FUNDING, AS WE ARE A 100% VOLUNTEER BASED ORGANIZATION. If you are interested in volunteer opportunities before submitting an application, please email us at [email protected]
- physical relation to the Toledo area
- types and places of treatment: Please note, that Project iAm tries to grant funding to ALL types of therapy. Our decisions are partly based on the number of applicants from one type or place of therapy versus another.
Applications will NOT be considered complete unless all of the following materials are accompanied with the applications:
- Completed, signed and dated scholarship Application by deadline
- Verification of Diagnosis from an M.D. Or D.O.
- Assessment from Provider of Treatment Assessment
- Documentation from Provider of Treatment of Applicant’s Enrollment
- Assessment of Costs from Provider for Applicant’s therapy
- 500 Word Description of your child’s story
- Copy of Previous two Years’ Tax Returns
Note to Providers: Project iAm will be distributing funds to families. At the current time, there is no grant process for any Providers. Please direct your clients to this site for funding opportunities.