Acoustic for Autism Main Event:
Plugged In Events:
Working Charity Events:
Do to our success at running events, local venues and bars have hired us to run there events resulting in thousands of dollars raised for the charity. Below is a list of some of those events.
- Toledo Pride – 2011-2016
- Opening Day at Ye Olde Durty Bird – 2012- 2016
- The Blarney – Shamrockin the Blarney – 2012 – 2016
- It started only a couple weeks after our Plugged In in 2012! The Blarney in downtown Toledo asked that Project iAm volunteers come together for the Octoberfest celebration of 2012. Rallying our troops, we again had nearly 100 volunteers come together and work for this event so that we could raise money for our scholarship fund. Thanks to our volunteers, the Blarney has made Project iAm its official charity for all future events!
- We have been continue to do this event now for 6 years.
- Mardi Gras at Fat Fish Blue – 2009-2015
- Blarney Octoberfest – 2012 & 2013
- Spicy Tuna – 2012
- The guys at Spicy Tuna heard about our volunteer efforts and asked us to come on board for their first fundraising event in January 2012. We were able to raise money and awareness for Acoustics for Autism 2012.
- Red, White Kaboom and The Rib Off – 2009 & 2010
- Erie Street Market and Zub Production: – 2009
- 2009 started out with a bang with several local events wanting Project iAm’s volunteer support. We became the premiere charity for events at the Erie Street Market and Zub Productions and began our scholarship program with these funds.
- On September 19, 2009, Project iAm hosted its first rock concert at the Erie Street Market. The day consisted of acoustic acts including, Kyle White, Dave Carpenter and the Jaglers, Empire Drift, and Arctic Clam. The night was capped off with none other than Skid Row. This successful event brought over 700 people out on a Sunday supporting a great cause. We also held an iMazing Race for Autism which raised nearly $5000.